Sunday, February 18, 2007

Website thoughts

So I went ahead and started looking at the Website Assignment for EME5208 and actually did the Practice Activity - which wasn't so bad. However, I am a little intimidated by building an actual website with Dreamweaver. I haven't looked at the software too much, and I'm sure it has templates and helps and ways to make it user-friendly, but I haven't ever built a website that wasn't based completely on a template. I am looking forward to being able to build something that is more flexible though - we'll see. I think I have decided I will build an "imaginary" media website because even though I am not in a media center now, I hope to be soon and I know that I will need to have this skill - even if a website is already in place for me to maintain. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: