Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Media Center, here I come!!!

Well, I am finally to the internship part of my Master's program! I say finally, but actually, it seems as if I just started the program! :) I am incredibly overwhelmed by what I have to do for the internship -- maybe not overwhelmed -- confused? I am trying to pull together the timeline as well as the objectives, but I am not sure I know exactly what to do. I know what I want to accomplish through the internship, but how to put it into objectives? Then what? Just begin? I feel like I must be missing something, but I think I have read everything and know what I have to do. I also discovered today that I will barely be able to fit in the 120 hours before the end of the semester. That didn't help my anxiety, but I think it will be okay. Hopefully . . .

No comments: